This policy is applicable while collecting, processing, storing, and protecting your personal and private information at king kava. It’s always a user’s responsibility to read and understand the policy before getting involved with any sort with king kava.
- When a customer makes a payment with king kava, we store some basic information about payment like card number, expiry day, etc. But no sensitive information is stored on our website. Here sensitive information means Password, User Name, Pin; CVV number. We store the card number only to make a faster and enjoyable checkout with king kava.
- Here at king kava, we store some personal information like name, mobile number, email id, address, age, sex, IP address, order details, and device information. It helps in providing you better customer service and at the same time, it helps in suggesting product information suitable to you.
We use the data stored with us for getting information and also for research purposes. We follow world-class standard protection to protect your data but we are not responsible for any leakage or misuse of your data. We also use your data for analysis purposes with third-party software providers like Google analytics.
- We store your computer cookies data for giving you a better web and mobile experience. It helps in recognizing you when you return to our website.
- This website is not for less than 18 years of children. Websites and their content are only for adults.
- In some cases, we may be legally and criminally bound to share your data with the government in case of any legal and criminal cases.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.