Welcome to Kings Kava New Zealand!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Kings Kava Limited’s Website, located at https://www.kingskava.co.nz.
So if you have finally decided to visit our website or make some purchase with you, you are required to follow some terms and conditions which are mandatory. In case you are not agreeing to any of the terms and conditions, you simply no need to browse further, just close the webpage and get free from our website. It is not an advisory but mandatory terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Terms and conditions are as follows:-
- Our product and our website are not for minors. People above 18 years of age are only allowed to access the king kava website.
- Product information, price information, delivery norms, refund policy, cancellation policy, return policy or any other contents of this website is subject to change without any notice to anyone. Any information can be modified, edited, or deleted by king kava and we are not liable for any loss or damage of any sort due to this modification.
- We also reserve rights to continue/discontinue the selling of any products on this website without any prior notice.
- Before ordering any products from us, it is your responsibility to be aware that none of our products are certified or guaranteed by any government agencies. So in case of your consignment declared illegal by the customs department and further seizure of your product, we at king kava are not responsible. No liability of any sort lies on us. You are responsible for any items declared illegal somewhere in the universe.
- In cases of transaction failure, wrong product delivery, cancellation, damaged product received by the user, etc, our decision is final. We have all the right to accept your cancellation request or reject it. No return of any products is allowed. Cancellation and return are not allowed generally but when any need arises by king kava, this policy may be modified and cancellation and return requests can be taken for processing.
- In general return is not allowed however in some genuine cases we allow return and a full refund will be issued for that. To get a full refund of your returned products, you must ensure that product is returned without all its packaging, tags, warranty cards, etc.
- Before ordering any product at king kava, it is mandatory for the user to read the safety and legal information of the product. Here it is reiterated that our products cannot be used to cure, prevent any disease and we are not responsible for any side effects of the products.
Unless otherwise stated, Kings Kava Limited and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kings Kava New Zealand. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Kings Kava New Zealand for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Kings Kava New Zealand
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Kings Kava New Zealand
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Kings Kava New Zealand
- Redistribute content from Kings Kava New Zealand
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Kings Kava Limited does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Kings Kava Limited,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Kings Kava Limited shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Kings Kava Limited reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Kings Kava Limited a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.